ARISE WOMAN OF GOD

6 Jan

ARISE WOMAN OF GOD

NOTE:  This poem was given to me by Grace Watson.  Author M.S. Lowndes.  Read it with an attitude of conquering and completing what you were made to do.

Rise up O woman of God

in what He has given you

The things God has laid on your heart

Rise up,  go forth, and do

Unlock, what God has placed within

The potential you have inside

The world is waiting for your release

To expand your wings and fly

Arise in your God-given gifts

For this is your finest hour

Arise in this Lord’s holy might

Ignited and empowered

For God is calling you to come forth

To impact this world for Him

Don’t hold back or limit yourself

Let His power arise within

And take His message to the world

To those that have lost their way

For you can surely make a difference

If you’d hear His voice and obey

You shall be strengthened in the Lord

As you begin to arise

Conquering those doubts that pull you down

And believe who you are in Christ

For you shall surely be transformed

As, in you, God increases more

And become a woman of true excellence

Bringing honor to her Lord.

This poem is: Copyright Of © M.S.Lowndes Site Owner Of Heavens Inspirations 2003-2013

NOTE:  Daily there is a new post to help your marriage succeed.

11 Responses to “ARISE WOMAN OF GOD”

1. Janet Clay January 6, 2012 at 5:14 am #

Hi Sis Nancy. Ok, so i’m single but i wanted you to reach your 40,000 lol

2. nancysalazar January 6, 2012 at 9:19 am #

Hi Janet! I am so glad that you commented. Single or not, we all need Gods word in our life. Hope to see you soon! Love you!

3. Nikki Romero January 6, 2012 at 10:04 am #

WOW!!! Ispiring poem! Thanks for sharing Sister Nancy. Im gonna print it out and hang it up at work so I can read it everyday and remember what I need to do;) Love ya!!

• nancysalazar January 7, 2012 at 12:35 pm #

Hi Nikki! Thanks for your great comment! Yes, it is inspiring. Thank God he gives us an opportunity every day to glorify Him. What a privilege! Love you!

4. L.Lopez January 6, 2012 at 10:26 am #

Thank you Sister Nancy and thank you Sister Gracie. I got my copy on Sunday and keep reading it. I want so much to be a woman of excellence. I am keenly aware of the watchful eyes of those around me and wish only to be an encouragement. I want to help others also arise and walk victoriously. I used to tell myself that I wasn’t doubting God by not carrying out what He placed in my heart to do, but doubting myself. How wrong I was…

5. nancysalazar January 7, 2012 at 12:37 pm #

Hi L.Lopez!

Thanks for the great comment. I will pray that God opens doors of opportunity for you to be a light to marriages that need encouragement. Love you!

• L.Lopez January 8, 2012 at 9:23 pm #

Wow…now I feel as though I have wings! Thank you and amen!!!

6. Dion January 9, 2012 at 6:57 am #

You ladies don’t understand how much it warms my heart to see you wonderful women doing whatever it takes to honor your marriage! I wish the very best for each and everyone of you and I again thank Mrs. Nancy for having the will to spread what she has been given to uplift and encourage others. Please, all of you, continue to fight and stand for what God has blessed you with. As a man looking at this from a man’s perspective, it is truly inspiring!

7. nancysalazar January 9, 2012 at 9:03 am #

Hi Dion! Thanks so much for your encouraging comment. Someone like you are such an encouragement to wives who are believing for their husbands salvation. You are a true “man of valor”. God has picked you for “such a time as this.”

8. M.S.Lowndes May 7, 2013 at 6:07 pm #

This poem is written by M.S.Lowndes. As part of my ‘Terms of Use’, please keep the copyright attached when placing on the internet. See where it originally came from:

-M.S.Lowndes

• nancysalazar May 10, 2013 at 8:24 pm #

Hi M.S. Lowndes! Thanks so much for the information. I appreciate you letting us know. Our intentions were not to eliminate the original author. My burden is to help marriages in anyway possible. I will give this information to the person who puts my posts onto the blog. It was another pastors wife who gave me the poem. Someone from her church gave it to her. We will attach the copyright to it.

Have a blessed day! Nancy Salazarloveyourspouse.org > Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 02:07:26 +0000 > To: nsalaz@hotmail.com >