HIT THE ROAD JACK

21 Feb

AND DON’T COME BACK NO MORE!   Okay.  I got it out of my system.

Who am I talking to??????   Not my Husband!!   The devil.

Malachi 2:11b “For Judah has profaned the Lord’s holy institution which He loves…”

This is a fabulous scripture that gives us loads of insight.  God loves your marriage.

He is saying that your marriage is His.  It belongs to Him.  It is his holy institution!

The word “holiness” in Hebrew is qodesh. This means that it is a consecrated, dedicated, sacred place.

Anything that is “holy” is set apart.

In God’s word we see that anything that is holy, is under attack.

That is why wives must be watchmen.  We SUPER CHARGE our man!

Case & Point:  Every time we get a new car, my husband treats it like a “sacred cow”.  Lol!! (I’m exaggerating)  We haven’t got a brand new car in decades.  They are always 1 to 2 years old.  He is gifted in buying cars.  They are always in perfect condition with low miles.  They are always priced one to two years cheaper.  Nevertheless he treats it like it just got off the assembly line.  You are afraid to burp in his  car.  Unfortunately I always initiate the car by banging the car next to us with the door while getting out.  I don’t even want to look his way after doing that .  I know it just isn’t the time for me to be searching for an endearing look from him.

How much more does God care for us and each member of our family that make up this “holy institution”.

God watches it with intense love and desires to help us through each issue if we only ask Him.

Proverbs 19:14 :Houses and riches are an inheritance from fathers, but a prudent wife is from the Lord.”

Here we see two blessings for a man:  An inheritance of riches and a prudent wife.

In Hebrew, the word “Prudent” is sakal.  It means to be intelligent, skillful and full of wisdom.

If you walk  in the spirit, as God intended you to, you will have a lot to bring into your marriage.

The devil lies to wives and tells them that all they are good for is not much.

He tells us that we are used and totally unappreciated.  No one listens to us.  Yes, and he always tells us that the grass is greener on the other side.  If you want green grass just start watering your side!

Your husband needs your INTELLIGENCE, SKILL  and WISDOM to make him complete.

The INTELLIGENCE of maintaining a household, finances and an array of various related duties.

The SKILL of meeting the needs of a husband and children, like child-bearing and breast-feeding.  Also, handling a full-time job or church ministry.

The WISDOM to utilize your knowledge and experience.

You, your spouse and your children are a holy institute.  God is committed to making your family a complete success.

The devil is committed to “..KILL, STEAL and DESTROY…” your marriage.

God has made you “…MORE THAN A CONQUEROR…”

Are you committed to making your spouse a success?

Tell the devil to HIT THE ROAD!!

NOTE:  You can subscribe at no cost and receive the blog daily.

10 Responses to “HIT THE ROAD JACK”

1. Michelle Gallardo February 21, 2011 at 3:32 pm #

Wow u never dissapoint us. It’s so easy as wives for us to let the devil Lie to us and make us believe we are not valued. But we are and even being that encouragement and praying for your husbands is huge!!! Our husbands need that strong support from non other than his partner and best friend (his wife). I absolutely LOVE this blog!

• nancysalazar February 21, 2011 at 3:55 pm #

Hi Michelle! I agree with every word you have said. The devil lie to us all day. Keep the devil running by praying. I love your comment.

2. victoria ramirez February 22, 2011 at 1:33 am #

I LOVED IT.LATLEY IVE BEEN THANKING MY HUSBAND FOR EVEN THE SMALLEST THINGS LIKE EXSAMPLE HE WALKED TO PAY ONE OF OUR BILLS TODAY AND WHEN HE GOT BACK I HUGGED AND KISSED HM.TOLD HIM I WAS SO LUCKEY TO HAVE A HUSBAND THAT WOULD TAKE THAT LONG WALK TO PAY MY BILL.BEING IT WAS MY FAULT THE BILL WAS PAST DUE AND NEEDED TO BE PAYED BEFORE CLOSSING.EVERY DAY I MAKE IT A POINT NOW TO TELL HIM I LOVE HIM. I DONT WAIT FOR HIM TO TELL ME HES HUNGREY.I ASK HIM BABE READY TO EAT YET. OR I JUST START COOKING. OMG HE LOVES IT OR WHEN HE @ THE CHURCH AND I GET THER I MAKE SURE I BRING HIM DINNER.IM TRULEY LEARNING HOW TO SUMMIT N HONOR MY HUSBAND AND IT FEELS GREATTTT.THANK YOU JESUS

• Nancy Salazar February 24, 2011 at 6:06 pm #

What a powerful testimony Victoria! Thanks so much for sharing that with me and hundreds of more women. When we make our husbands happy, God can’t help but bless us for it. Also, we tear down strongholds that the evil one is trying to build. YOU GO GIRL!! We are all cheering for you!

3. jocelyn udell February 24, 2011 at 11:55 am #

S. Nancy you are such a blessing in my life!
    This thus far I think is my favorite and believe may be the most important!
    As women, we have such a momentous role in every aspect of our marriage and we have the competence of making or breaking it. I will be transparent by saying that countless times I forget that I’m suppose to be a watchman for my husband and instead I selfishly become a watchman for myself!

I believe that when we are in tuned with God, He transforms us into a sniper for our husbands (and children). With a supernatural panoramic view and ability to zoom in
    and see things and situations for what they really are. Snipers(wives) take out hidden enemies making the path clear for his fellow soldiers(our children) and the CAPTAIN (husband) to safely cross through unharmed. In wars, its always the goal on both sides to take out the CAPTAIN(husbands) first! If the captain is down, the while regiment weakens and is without direction. If the sniper is unsuccessful, his peers are open targets and they don’t stand a chance and the whole operation fails!

I’m Josh’s(and my kid’s) watchman and I can’t afford to be selfish, lazy and be emotionally blinded with so much at stake!

This is so encouraging S. Nancy, thank you!

4. Nancy Salazar February 24, 2011 at 6:10 pm #

Whoa Joy! That was a powerful comment! You will bring hope to hundreds of marriages. That is exactly what our position is. PERFECT!! Thanks for your input.

5. Liz O. February 24, 2011 at 9:24 pm #

yes!! love it!! thank you Jesus and thank you sis Nancy!!

• Nancy Salazar February 25, 2011 at 4:03 am #

Thanks Liz for your comment. Keep praying and fighting for marriages. We are on the winning side.

6. audrey monzon February 25, 2011 at 9:51 pm #

I love seeing my husbands big smile when he fixes something or prays and encorages me and I tell him “YOUR MY HERO” we came along way both of us with still along journey to go. We both come from a family of divorce grown up with out our dadsm There is one thing I will never forget u said one time at the marriage class sis. Nancy is to never stop praying for ur husband they go through stuff to ever since u said that It stuck to me and I always pray for my hubby, thank God for u and ur wisdom!

• nancysalazar February 25, 2011 at 10:28 pm #

Great Wisdom! Keep up the good work cause it is paying off. Gods word says he is looking for examples to show the world. Yours is one of those marriages.